I tried to log into my ACOP account this week and keep getting the same message " this site's security certificate has been revoked" and there is no way to access the site.Has anyone else had this issue?

I had about $32 I wanted to cash out but now I fell I have been finally SCREWED by them. I know there are not the most customer friendly company but at least you could make a few dollars every year from them.

The main issues in the past were their slow payments and constant delays with Paypal.If anyone has information please let me know.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of cash out from American Consumer Opinion. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $32 and wants American Consumer Opinion to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Consumer Opinion for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Consumer Opinion?

Comments

The worst company EVER.I requested payout 4 months ago and still haven't received anything, was promised a payout at the beginning of the month and still nothing.

No response to emails and when I receive one its just an excuse.NEVER deal with acop.